Sunday, June 17, 2012

This is crazy, but I think I would like to start writing again.  I haven't really written in over 4 years, and I feel it is definitely time to get back into the swing of it all.  I have yet to figure out what my blog name should be, but I am thinking my comic book idea that I came up with a long time ago would really suit me now:  Terra Vintage.  Although, I know that I have to add "mama" to it, since I am now 90 percent "mama" and 10 percent everything else.  Terrafirma Vintage Mama.  It has a good ring to it, even though I see a red squiggly line underneath the "terrafirma."  Oh well.  Anyway, I figure I can bounce around on here, writing about my adventures as a mama to a very demanding little guy, or perhaps my cooking and being healthy misadventures.  Either way, maybe it will be cathartic somehow, and I can start writing my graphic novel again.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment