Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I just found out about this NaBloPoMo writing prompt activity for bloggers, so I feel like I've arrived terribly late for this event.  Hopefully there are events like these every month, because I know I need more practice writing in blog format (Hell, in any format).

Question: Would you ever go bungee jumping?

My first gut reaction response is Of course! but in reality, I think I'd hedge a little (alright, a lot), before actually doing it.  I used to really love adrenaline rushes, but after having my son, I've become a bit of a hermit crab.  I get nervous about things that I never really felt funny about before.  So, would I want to bungee jump?  Sure.  Would I actually?  Yes, after lots of breathing, checking the durability of the cords and equipment several times, and then looking up on my phone the safety of the equipment that is being used.  But, I'm sure everyone does that, right?  No one just jumps off a tall surface attached to a cord around them without checking into the company that makes the items, right?  Either that, or my husband would just push me off after my hyperventilating started to fog up my eye protection gear.


No comments:

Post a Comment